For the people without a rally.

I want to personally apologize to all of you who ended up without a rally close to you. Frankly I wish that it was possible to ensure that everyone had a big rally to attend. You can still participate. Turn off the TV, chat up someone about politics in person. Exchange ideas with people around you, that’s really the whole point of getting together in a group. Take a moment to listen to someone you would usually ignore.

We are simply not capable of organizing every rally and it would be counter-productive to our goal if there is too much outside control. This has to be a local thing and if someone doesn’t step up and lead the organizing effort mostly on their own there is nothing we can do. We are struggling to keep so much information organized on the national level and provide as much support as we can to as many people as we can.

For those of you without a rally we will do our best to compile the best videos and pictures from around the country and share it with you as soon as we can.

Please don’t feel discouraged or feel like you can’t participate because you aren’t able to attend a rally. Our goal is to give everyone the opportunity to participate in these important acts of patriotic civil duty, but that goal is just not attainable. Don’t worry though because the rallies are only the beginning of something much bigger and attendance in the rallies is not mandatory to participate in the broader movement.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to For the people without a rally.

1. Linda says:

Well where is the list of what towns do have one? Lets get that posted on FB please! ASAP……..

2. Char says:

Don’t worry. The problem with Alaska is our Capitol is isolated from the majority of people. There is a rally there, it will be small,due to being on an isolated with only access by air or sea and several hundred miles from the largest city. There are those of us who still support though our voice is small.

• dj Barner-Cowell says:

Where in Alaska? Do you know if anyone in Fairbanks?

• Scarlett says:

I have been advertising the rally and have a friend from the page who is interested in organizing in Montgomory, AL. With not a lot of time, can you help her out. Her name is Mandy and she has been posting on my fb page @ IT’S ABOUT FREEDOM. (under Grumpy Cat meme pic…lol) Please come over asap if you can to help her w/ info/encouragement on how to get started!!! THANKS!

3. Jeffrey Gladden says:

That’s ok Dustin, I am here in San Diego and everywhere my truck and I go it’s a rally, I know there are tea party folks here I wil hook up with them, I am just extremely glad this is happening as many places as it is. Good luck and thanks for all you do.

4. Tammie says:

That’s ok Dustin,,, At least I am rallying in spirit.. and i let others know via.. phone, paper, facebook and face to face… and perhaps next time.. I am able to be there physically… and perhaps as we CONTINUE to rally to KEEP our Constitution and Bill Of Rights kept INTACT.. more and MORE people will see how important this is… Dustin…. I THANK God that he has given you the spirit and drive to do what I can not. may he CONTINUE to KEEP you in his hands and give you the words with heart and that whomever hears those words be pricked and listen with open hearts and minds.. MOST OF ALL Dustin…. I PRAY THAT HE PROTECTS YOU FROM HARM AND DANGER…. Jesus Name.. Amen

5. bart says:

Thanks for all you do! We’re all on the same team! I DO APPRECIATED your efforts.
    Bart