After years of building massive Facebook pages we’d like to share some guidelines to help you get started.
1. Be enthusiastic about your event. Promote it on every post.
2. Engage people in the creation of the event. Ask for help finding a venue, sound equipment, and anything else you need to make your rally a success
3. Post something everyday
4. Share photos and videos from http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dustin-Stockton/357484764271265?ref=ts&fref=ts or other pages helping out!
5. Don’t over post. As a rule you shouldn’t post more than once an hour and as a guideline a 2-3 hour gap between posts is optimal
6. Invite your people to post their own gun pictures and link to the FB page (people are always excited to post gun pics- those get shared widely and will self promote the page)
7. Proof reed (joke) your posts before hitting send.