Obama's Couch CrusaderThe emails from the Obama Campaign are getting weirder and weirder…

Since I live in a firmly entrenched “blue” state, I do not get to see the really desperate measures the Obama Campaign has taken to secure victory in November. It turns out in other states, giving money to the Obama Campaign is not enough. I thought raffling off partying with Jay-Z and Beyonce during a time of crisis was as desperate as this horrendously bad president would get. It turns out, I was very wrong.

While our embassies in the Middle East are under attack more and more each day, the Obama Campaign is still plugging away at lame-brain schemes to secure victory like he’s a Scooby Doo villain.

So what’s the Glorious Leader asking us to sacrifice for the cause this time? Our home.

Yes, The One is asking campaign contributors in swing states to house volunteers for his campaign. I never thought I would live to see the day when we might actually see Third Amendment protections become relevant…

The email reads:

“Some great folks we know are looking for a friendly place to stay.

A group of the most dedicated organizers and volunteers will be coming to Northern Virginia for the remaining weeks of the campaign. They heard we’re looking to run a fierce ground game for President Obama this fall — and they want to be a part of it.

But here’s the thing: They need somewhere to stay. And I’m hoping you can lend them a hand with that.

The folks who are coming won’t ask for much. Many of them will gladly sleep on a comfy couch or an air mattress, or in a small spare room you might have.

I bet they‘ll come back at night with some amazing stories about the people they’ve reached and the energy they’re sparking — stories that you otherwise might not get to hear.”

Are they kidding me? Seriously? We actually have a president that is asking people to pitch in to his re-election so much that he is actually asking for people to open their homes to strangers?

Okay, this is getting out of hand. I’ll admit, there was a time when I wanted to see what rock bottom for the Obama Campaign looked like; now I know, it’s time for them to stop being so creepy.

Forgetting for a moment that this is just plain weird, let’s look at this from another perspective; Obama’s Marxist buddies in the Occupy crowd might be one of these “volunteers,” for whom sleeping indoors is a real treat. Considering the prevalence of rapes and other wanton destruction left in the wake of every place the Occupiers have “crashed,” I’m not certain I want these hooligans anywhere near my wife, my flat screen or even the good silverware.

Hell, the last thing I need is for them to “reclaim” my house under some manufactured, radical pretext.

This entry was posted in Election 2012, News, Work Hard Play Hard and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Got a Couch? Obama Now Asks Supporters to House Campaign Volunteers… No, I’m Not Joking

1. ConfusedAmericanCitizen says:

Church members have been housing missionaries since I’ve been around, and with him thinking he’s the messiah….It would only stand to reason that this man would see his volunteers in the same manner as the church does missionaries.

• Kyle says:

This is because most people have abandon God and not only abandon him but his moral principles such as not stealing or committing adultry.

Most people even if they were not Christians still at least followed the moral values like an internal hard drive helping them figure out what was constructive and destructive behaviors but now the Liberals want to pee on pictures of Jesus and call it art.

Not that I am defending Jesus as I do not believe he is the Son of God but I do believe in moral values that need to be stand up for such as treat others how you wish to be treated.

Most Liberals on the internet attack first. Sometimes you will get a conservative *troll* but they are far less violent and actually explain where they are coming from in their line of reasoning instead of just lashing out of nowhere.

• Kyle says:

Marriage is not something to toy around with without consequences further down the road.

• Kyle says:

From what I’ve notice Liberal and Republicans are two opposite halfs where one side is more brain driven but lack the emotions to truly grasp the understanding of poor people while Liberals are emotionally driven but lack the brains to fully grasp the big picture.

Both sides want quick fixes instead of actually downsizing spending and Federal laws which is what their principles should be in different areas so people can help themselves if they want instead of relying on free handouts.

Sometimes you need SSI and Medicare such as if you are mentally and/or physically handicapped but it should be used in a way to,encourage, job seeking where you could get a cheap apartment for free or at a reduced cost as long as you are either searching for a job or have a job such as volunteer work somewhere to prove you are capable of working………..at least to start off with.

Then SSI and government handouts will be used by people who truly need it and to prove people won’t abuse it they will need to prove they are either not on drugs or going thru a drug program to stay clean.

2. Joanne says:

There would be no way in hell I would let these people in my house. Maybe since some of them are In the DC area, they can stay in the white house with him and his family. Expecially since he is so ancious for you to open your home for them. Maybe be what he is really setting up for are rioters so he can impose martia law and close down the election. You might be housing a riot group. That really nice!! NOT!

3. Kyle says:

This is even more proof that the liberals are more emotionally driven then intelligent following their liberal lie machines down with a capital L.

Sadly the fuse has been set for a civil war and it’s only a matter of time before a series of events spark it off. It will not be a one shot event like most claim but rather several political events near each other that will cause the problem.

It is we the people who are responsible for overthrowing an oppressive government and no Rush Limbaugh does NOT say anything racists. The racists quotes come from the left who hate ANYTHING that supports smaller governments.

Rush Limbaugh many times says he wants a downsized government and more power to the states to decide and looking deeper into the racist quotes it is clearly fake.

It is likely the Liberals do not even LISTEN to Rush or any conservative talk host because their friends tell them not to and instead of just turning the radio off they have to spout off garbage about conservatives as if they are lumped into a single group.

4. Kim Delaney says:

It’s the epitome of grassroots organizing. And it works!

5. Pingback: Past Issues to Keep an Eye on in the Present & Open Thread « Rabblerouserruminations's Weblog